The school welcomes feedback from our students as such feedback will help us to improve the learning environment.
Students provide feedback through various channels:
- Quarterly course evaluation for students to assess on academic content, course delivery and student support services.
- Regular coffee sessions are conducted by the Academic Head of Departments on a class-by-class basis to improve two-way communication.
- Students Suggestion Scheme is adopted to elicit new ideas to improve the study environment.
- Internet dialogues/chats are encouraged for all students to provide feedback on any matters.
- Re-enrolment Talk/ Counseling to assist students to make more a informed choice for academic progression.
- Meet-the-Principal sessions allow our students the opportunity to discuss with top management.
- Feedback & Suggestion box located at the Canteen
Last Updated: 28 April 2016